velocity-user mailing list archives

From Yiannis Mavroukakis <yian...@jaguarfreight.com>
Subject RE: NullPointerException in setDefaultProperties
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 17:01:25 GMT
Hmmm ok..so you can read/unzip the velocity jar file as the user the
application
is running under, correct?

-----Original Message-----
From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com]
Sent: 21 January 2004 16:54
To: Velocity Users List
Subject: RE: NullPointerException in setDefaultProperties

Howdy,

>Potentially Really Dumb Question(tm), but if you are on a *nix system,
are
>the
>permissions on the jar file correct? 8-)

No dumb questions.  I think they're OK: user and group have
read/write/execute permissions to all the jar files on the classpath for
this particular application.

Yoav Shapira

sender.  Thank you.

service is powered by MessageLabs.

If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and
all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and
notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
intended recipient. Jaguar Freight Services and any of its subsidiaries
each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its
networks.
except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized
to state them to be the views of any such entity.
service is powered by MessageLabs.