velocity-user mailing list archives

From Iván Escobedo <iescob...@nacion.co.cr>
Subject RE: Multiple ApplicationResources.properties
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2004 23:24:29 GMT
Nathan I'm testing this release, but I doesn't work, tell me, what is bundle?  The key o message-resources
in struts-config.xml? or the name of the file? Or what?

get(java.lang.String key, java.lang.String bundle)

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Nathan Bubna [mailto:nathan@esha.com]
Enviado el: Martes, 06 de Enero de 2004 05:01 p.m.
Para: Velocity Users List
Asunto: Re: Multiple ApplicationResources.properties

Iván Escobedo said:
> Ok folks, I have this message
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/velocity-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg10754.html
>
> are you going to do something about it?  For the future? Jeje

this was done prior to the last beta release.  just use either 1.1-beta or a
nightly build.

http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/tools/javadoc/org/apache/velocity/tools/struts/MessageTool.html

Nathan Bubna
nathan@esha.com

struts-configXXX.xml, two validationXXX.xml, etc, hence I have two
applicationresourcesXXX.properties.

> my question is:  how to tell velocity that there's another
applicationresourcesXXX.properties?

> When I use $msg.get("links.usercode.displayName") and this string is not on
the default struts-config.xml, then it doesn't work