velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Hans Schmid" <Hans.Sch...@einsurance.de>
Subject AW: Empty reply from server from time to time (Stacktrace attatched)
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 11:50:33 GMT
Hi Geir,

thanks for your reply.

First let me note, that I now can reproduce this stacktrace with a
loadtesting tool
on a test server :)

No other errors occur in the logfile. The templates get loaded from the file
system.
Since we use an inhereted version of the VelocityServlet I am digging now in
our code
(written by a contractor which is already gone ...)
We are doing some portlet kind of stuff in there as well as integrating with
struts workflow component.

Any ideas would be welcome where to put debugging statements in Velocity to
get more information than this stacktrace.

Thanks,
Hans