velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Srikrishna Kalavacharla" <sricreds...@hotmail.com>
Subject how to use a global velocity.properties file
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 17:21:35 GMT
Hi
I'm using Jboss+TomCat.  I've many applications(ear files) which use
velocity templates in their web content.  I've deployed a single
velocity-xxx.jar file in the global path and that is used by all other
applications deployed to load their velocity templates(vm files) using a
slightly modified version of ClasspathResourceLoader definition in the
velocity.properties file.

Now I want to deploy a single velocity.properties which can be used by all
the applications deployed instead of using one velocity.properties file for
each application deployed.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Sri