velocity-user mailing list archives

From Mike Haberman <mi...@ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Subject Velocity/Struts template question
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:12:25 GMT
 Hey,

   I've just started an attempt to port a Turbine/Velocity project to
Struts/Velocity.  When I am rendering the page, I need to know the name
of the template that I am rendering (without having to do
#set ($templateName = "index.vm") in every template.

  In some cases, the request will be going through struts frist,
in others it will be going just through the VelocityLayoutServlet.

  Is there a tool that does this or do I need to extend VelocityLayoutServlet
to add to the context the name of the current template being rendered?

  thanks!

  mike