velocity-user mailing list archives

From Simon Christian <si...@stoutstick.com>
Subject Re: malfunction in xdoc to html conversion for VelocityTools?
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 08:30:39 GMT
I don't know much (anything) about xdoc -> html conversion, but if the
content is going to include less than/greater than characters, shouldn't
it be wrapped in a CDATA element?

i.e.

<abstract>
   <![CDATA[Expose array of <code>Cookie</code> objects for this request
to the template.]]>
</abstract>

or alternatively, just escaping those characters.

- s