velocity-user mailing list archives

From toto litoto <mondes_englou...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Scope of context ?
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:36:39 GMT
Hi,

I understand that to get the advantage of session / request /
application scope for my object shared between servlet & vm, I need to
use different objects than the orignal ones that I've coded (simple
values object). I mean I should  implemente ViewTool interface and
define properties inside xml file. Is it the only solution ? or may I
use my simple Value Object and define somewhere that they must be carry
on the session instead of the request ?

Regards and thanks a lot,
mondes_engloutis.

wh