velocity-user mailing list archives

From "David A. Cruwys" <david.cru...@moneytech.com.au>
Subject Is Nvelocity as advanced as Velocity (Java)
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 04:21:39 GMT
I love velocity and I'm happy that it has been ported to .Net, but I was
wondering how complete and upto date the port is.

I have considered refactoring Nvelocity for two reasons. 1 - The code
looks as if it is mostly the result of a Java to C# parser and 2 - I
wish to understand the code inside and out.

So some questions:

Q1 What version of Velocity was Nvelocity ported from 1.3 / 1.4 ?

Q2 Are ongoing changes to velocity being incorporated into Nvelocity ?

Q3 Is the Anakia / DVSL support complete ?

Cheers Dave