velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Gaurav Gehlot" <ggeh...@siac.com>
Subject RE: Escaping issue
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 14:39:46 GMT

I tried that and it gave me the following exception -

Encountered "[0]}\n                                        if [ \"X" at
line 205, column 63.
Was expecting one of:
    "}" ...
    <DOT> ...

If I do SITE=${LOCATION_ARRAY\[0\]} then I get the following exception -

Encountered "\\" at line 205, column 63.
Was expecting one of:
    "}" ...
    <DOT> ...

|         |           chenjian         |
|         |           <chenjian@uvic.ca|
|         |           >                |
|         |           08/20/2004 06:47 |

  |       To:       "Gaurav Gehlot" <ggehlot@siac.com>, <velocity-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                                      |
  |       cc:       (bcc: Gaurav Gehlot/SIAC)
                                       |
  |       Subject:  RE: Escaping issue

What about SITE=\${LOCATION_ARRAY[0]}

Jian

>===== Original Message From "Gaurav Gehlot" <ggehlot@siac.com> =====
>I have the following content in a velocity template file and I wish to
>render it as is without any substitutions. What is the best way to do it?
>
>SITE=${LOCATION_ARRAY[0]}
>
>Thanx in advance,
>gaurav

>This message and its attachments may contain  privileged and confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are prohibited
from printing, forwarding, saving or copying this email.  If you have
received
this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this
e-mail and its attachments from your computer.