velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Velocity @ OSCOM 4, Zuerich, CH
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2004 07:08:17 GMT
Hi,

just wanted to let you know that I will be talking about

"Jakarta Velocity - A templating language as an alternative to JSPs"

at the OSCOM 4 on September, 29th in Zuerich, CH.

I have another talk scheduled for Oct, 1st so I will be there the
whole time.

	Regards
		Henning

                                    Open Source Software Development"