velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Assia Aouat" <as...@canada.sirsi.com>
Subject RE: Can we access velocity contexts from inside javascript
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 18:08:25 GMT
Is your javascript inside your vm file ?or outside

-----Original Message-----
From: Shankar Banerjee [mailto:sbanerjee@casecentral.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 2:00 PM
To: velocity-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Can we access velocity contexts from inside javascript

Hi ,

We are using html and javascript  for rendering an UI. We are also using

struts and velocity to interface with the UI. When we reference velocity

contexts within just the html part of the UI page , it works fine.
However
when we try to access the same contexts from inside the javascript
function,
its giving an error that it cannot recognize the object. I would
appreciate if
somebody in this group can enlighten me.

Thanks
-Shankar