velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Jochen Toppe" <joc...@jtoee.com>
Subject RE: Template Caching
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2004 08:25:35 GMT
I'ne never trusted those IDE-deploy functions. I use Idea (and love it)
myself but use Ant to deploy everything into a container, jpda to debug.
That has the advantage that you can use the same scripts for nightly
builds, building RPMs/sun packages/... And no magic that I don't build
myself :)

cu,
  j.