velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Jochen Toppe" <joc...@jtoee.com>
Subject RE: High Traffic Scenario for Velocity
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2004 22:13:57 GMT
Ok, let me clarify: Velocity TEMPLATES aren't compiled code, neither are
they bytecode that gets JIT-compiled or anything ;) Meaning take a JSP
which gets translated and lateron compiled and compare to a veloc
template. I assume the JSP is faster (not taking any container magic into
account)

Always so picky ;) It's after midnight!

Jochen