velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Clifton C. Craig" <...@icsaward.com>
Subject Re: Learning Velocity/Anakia
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2004 14:11:27 GMT
Shinobu,

To use foward slashes I'd have to change my path property in my Ant
build from a location property to a value property. While this would
work well it would feel like a dirty hack. What if I needed that path
later on and needed it formatted accordingly? I do understand that the
likelyhood is slim and that I probably have no other choice in the
matter. I appreciate the idea of the SQL formatter. Thanx again.

Clifton C. Craig, Software Engineer
Intelligent Computer Systems -  A Division of GBG
2101 Embassy Drive
Lancaster, PA  17603

Phone:  717-295-7977 ext. 621
Fax:  717-295-7683