velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Clifton C. Craig" <...@icsaward.com>
Subject Re: Learning Velocity/Anakia
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2004 15:09:31 GMT
Shinobu,

I'm using Ant to manage the setting of the path. In other words I define
a path in my build and I use the echoproperties task to generate
velocity.properties under a temp directory. I then reference the
generated velocity.properties in the Anakia task. By the way I just
found out that I cannot use echoproperties this way even after using
pathconvert to replace backslashes with forward slashes because it
escapes the colon in the drive letter as well. This really blows because
where a normal properties object would convert the escape sequences
ExtendedProperties treats them verbatim.

Clifton C. Craig, Software Engineer
Intelligent Computer Systems -  A Division of GBG
2101 Embassy Drive
Lancaster, PA  17603

Phone:  717-295-7977 ext. 621
Fax:  717-295-7683