velocity-user mailing list archives

From Andrea Sponziello <andrea.sponzie...@unile.it>
Subject macro does not load first time
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2004 08:49:30 GMT
Hi all,

I have a problem in using macros in a web application (I use Struts,
Velocity 1.4 and
Tomcat 5 as container).

When the application Starts/Restarts macros are shown as simple
text and are not processed, for example I see:

#showMyForm()

instead of the form rendered by this macro. If  I do a simple refresh of
the page the macro seems loading and is correctly rendered.

I made searches in the archives but, due to some problem, I can't read
old mails
referring to this problem as I posted a few days ago
(subject was: "problems searching user-list archive").

Can someone help me? Is this a bug or I misconfigured some option?

Tanks for your time,

Andrea