velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Krishnan Muthuswamy" <kri...@hotmail.com>
Subject How does velocity flush the response writer?
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2004 20:55:17 GMT
Hi,
I have a framework where individual components are velocity templates and I
merge templates within templates to get the final HTML page. In other words
the Page Component does a merge and inside the template for the merge I loop
through the components and merge them individually.

Sometimes, I am seeing the IE displays partial pages or screwed up HTML
pages. Behind the scenes my renderer has not completed processing all the
components in the page.

My question to this forum is
1. Has anyone experience this before? If so has he/she solved it?
2. Are there any configuration parameters that control the flushing? To
force velocity to flush only at the page level. (I can do a flush at the
servlet level).

Kindly responde as soon as you see it.

Thanks
Krishnan Muthuswamy.