velocity-user mailing list archives

From Katrin Grunwald <kgrun...@cs.tu-berlin.de>
Subject Re: Problem with setting charset in multipart form page
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 10:44:47 GMT
Thanks for the tip, unfortunately it didn't work.
I use Velocity in combination with Tomcat and Struts. I created a class
extending the VelocityViewServlet class, that comes along with the
Velocity jars. In that subclass, I have set the encoding constants from
"ISO-8859-1" to "UTF-8".
Additionaly, I set the request's and response's character encoding to
UTF-8 (in doPost(), as well as in doGet()).
It doesn't change anything...

Any further ideas?