velocity-user mailing list archives

From Chih Ming Hsueh <cmhs...@gmail.com>
Subject Got blank page occasionally!!
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 10:12:03 GMT
Hi,

I am using VelocityServlet to control the view style according to
velocity servlet_example1.
I would got a blank page without any error message in velocity.log at
some pc, but
it is always normal in my pc.
Is there debug tool to diagnose this problem ?

-- I use the following code to configure velocity
  protected Properties loadConfiguration(ServletConfig config ) throws
IOException, FileNotFoundException
  {
      Properties p = new Properties();
      path = "/opt/bea/user_projects/domains/xxx/template/eGovScreen";

      System.out.println("VelocityPath=" + path);
      p.setProperty( Velocity.FILE_RESOURCE_LOADER_PATH,  path );

      p.setProperty( "runtime.log", path + "/velocity.log" );
      return p;
  }