velocity-user mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@alaska.net>
Subject Re: menus, header, footer, etc with velocity
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 15:47:10 GMT

http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/tools/view/index.html#VelocityLayoutServlet
>    http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/tools/struts/TilesTool.html

I recommend VelocityLayoutServlet over Tiles.  Here's a couple of
previously-posted examples.  (Weird that the one is only available from
google cache.)

[Google search for "velocity kienenberger header footer" -- you probably
just left off the "kienenberger" search term :)  ]

http://www.mail-archive.com/velocity-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg13821.html

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:aLlyisxTJzYJ:www.mail-
archive.com/velocity-
user%40jakarta.apache.org/msg12074.html+velocity+kienenberger+header+footer&hl=en&client=firefox-