velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Sayed Hashimi" <Say...@housing.ufl.edu>
Subject Macros - autoreload
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2005 19:57:39 GMT
Hi,
I'm relatively new to velocity. I'm defining some macros and changing them frequently. I would
like to not have to restart Tomcat for these changes to take effect. So I set the following
properties:
    velocimacro.library.autoreload = true
    file.resource.loader.cache = false
I then go to the page that is rendered by the template and view it, change the macro save
changes to target directory, then reload the page. But no changes are taking place. I even
logout of the site and log back in to see if that makes a difference but it doesn't. Does
anyone know what the problem can be??? I've look through the documentation and it seems like
I'm just missing something.

Thanks,
Sayed Hashimi