velocity-user mailing list archives

From Shinobu Kawai Yoshida <shinobu.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: velocity.properties
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:56:30 GMT
Hi jecki,

> Thanks for your reply. I know that velocity.jar has the default properties file for velocity,
but are those keys listed there complete? Actually i'm trying to change the log level for
VelocityViewServlet. I use Log4J with it and find out that it don't search for 'log4j.properties'
as usual for other library using Log4J.

> So anyone got Complete list of velocity.properties keys? Is it documented?

I don't know if it's complete, but here it is in the developer guide:
    http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/developer-guide.html#Velocity%20Configuration%20Keys%20and%20Values

Also, VelocityViewServlet overrides the LogSystem to ServletLogger, so
it doesn't use log4j.  Of course, you can override this with the
"runtime.log.logsystem.class" property.

Best regards,
-- Shinobu

--