velocity-user mailing list archives

From Randal Walser <randal-wal...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: how to pass a Map to a method
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2005 23:50:23 GMT
At 10:46 PM 1/14/2005 +0900, you wrote:
>I'd say it should.  Maps are features of the upcoming 1.5, which is
>still under development.  Maybe it's a bug, maybe it's simply not
>implemented yet.  You could file a bugzilla issue so the developers
>get reminded.  Better yet, you can submit a patch to give the
>suggested behaviour!  ;)

There have been no changes to the grammar in over a year (anywhere in
the runtime/parser directory, anyway).  Apparently, shoring up the
language implementation hasn't been a priority for a while, unless the
developers aren't committing language changes to the repository.  I've
noticed some other "curiosities" in the language, as well, so maybe
I'll dig deeper into it myself when I get a chance.  I'll submit a
patch if I come up with anything useful.

Thanks,

Randal