velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Curwen" <g_dev...@globallyboundless.com>
Subject RE: question on velocity-tools-1.1 examples :: simple.war
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2005 21:27:14 GMT
I'm not familiar with your enviro, but I think your listing of shared/lib
jar files is a bit large.

Specifically, servlet.jar doesn't belong, and I'm surprised it's not causing
problems. And commons-logging.jar is asking for trouble (though I admit,
that's with TC5.0.x, and 5.5 is a different beast).  And unless something
has changed in Velocity, it's not a good idea to be sharing velocity jars
either.

As for memory, the JVM defaults are quite small, so it's not *really* a
Tomcat problem, so much as it's a "JVM Defaults" problem.