velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Colson \(tcolson\)" <tcol...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: question on velocity-tools-1.1 examples :: simple.war
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2005 21:07:31 GMT
Howdy Ryan -

I don't know if anyone has had the chance to check the examples in
Tomcat 5.5 -- so it could be as simple as 5.5 is borked. (I know when I
was personally mucking with the example wars, I was using Tomcat 4.1.)

Apologies for the docs confusion... fortunately you've found the
Velocity Tools stuff. There is an effort to move all the Servlet stuff
completely out of the Core Velocity project and point everyone at the
Tools sub-project. Will and others are working hard at making that
happen in their not-so-copious spare time.

Cheers,
Timo