velocity-user mailing list archives

From Gagan 007 <gagan007in...@yahoo.com>
Subject Extra space appearing in the if /else block
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2005 14:32:36 GMT
Hi
I am using something like this in my template

#if ($obj.isPreviousEmployee())Yes #else NO

if the value of isPreviousEmployee() is true then it works ok(it displays Yes)
if the values of isPreviousEmployee is false then is displays NO (extra space before NO Appears)
as there is a space between #else and NO (we cannot write #elseNO in the template)

and solution to avoid this space.??