velocity-user mailing list archives

From Gagan 007 <gagan007in...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Extra space appearing in the if /else block
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 13:26:37 GMT
Thanx Its working perfectly ok .....

This mailing list has helped me a lot...
actually i m bit new to Velocity, but my delivery deadline is very near..

Mike Kienenberger <mkienenb@alaska.net> wrote:

Gagan 007 wrote:
> #if ($obj.isPreviousEmployee())Yes #else NO
>
> if the value of isPreviousEmployee() is true then it works ok(it displays
Yes)
> if the values of isPreviousEmployee is false then is displays NO (extra
space before NO Appears)
> as there is a space between #else and NO (we cannot write #elseNO in the
template)

#if ($obj.isPreviousEmployee())Yes#else#**#NO

#* this is a velocity inline comment, good for removing spaces after
#directives *#
## this is a velocity to-end-of-line comment, good for removing newlines