velocity-user mailing list archives

From "marcus eber" <marcuseb...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: JavaServer Faces and Velocity
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2005 06:58:01 GMT
Thx for your answer. Its was more as I expected :)

> It's possible, but I don't think I've seen any publicly-available
> implementations.
>
> I'd be interested in hearing a report on whatever you find out or whatever
> you decide to implement, as I'm also considering this option.
> I suspect that the Velocity Tools project would be interested in any
> ViewHandler implementation you come up with.

We are currently evaluating JSF in the next weeks. I will let you know in
which direction we will go (jsp or velocity or something else).

--
SMS bei wichtigen e-mails und Ihre Gedanken sind frei ...
Alle Infos zur SMS-Benachrichtigung: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/sms