velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Ryan M. Waters" <rwat...@datawareservices.com>
Subject Re: question on velocity-tools-1.1 examples :: simple.war
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2005 22:25:46 GMT
It looks like simple.war and layout.war contain all their .jar file
dependencies, including velocity and velocity-tools-view.

My copying of .jar files to %tomcat%/shared/lib was unnecessary; at
least, because it was only for the purpose of running the example programs.

I deleted everything from that directory and the examples still ran just
fine.  My bad.

- ryan