velocity-user mailing list archives

From Simon Christian <si...@stoutstick.com>
Subject Re: Same context two merge into diff. Templates, Is this possible in single call to Velocity.evauate?
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2005 11:43:03 GMT
Hi Gagan,

Well it depends what you're asking: do you need to merge two separate
templates into two separate outputs? If so then there really isn't a
useful way to do this any easier. However, if you need to include the
two templates into one output then it's easy, just use #parse() - see
the manual for how to use it.

- simon