velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Tanveer Dhillon" <tanveer.dhil...@secf.com>
Subject frames
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2005 06:55:31 GMT
yeah actually io used the frameset tag in the vm page and also set
layout.default in tubineresource.properties as
layout.default=VelocityOnlyLayout, but the frames dont appear in the
browser. Also i tried using #parse("header.vm") in the vm page but it
displays the error.vm page. I cant seem to understand the reasons.
I shall be really thankful for the help
tanveer

-----Original Message-----
From: Will Glass-Husain [mailto:wglass@forio.com]
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 12:20 PM
To: Velocity Users List; Shinobu Kawai
Subject: Re: Resource Not Found Exception

I've built web apps with frames using Velocity (without Turbine, though I've
built non-frame apps with Turbine).

There's really nothing special about Velocity or Turbine with reference to
frames.    Standard HTML and JavaScript techniques apply.  Is there
something in particular you're having trouble with?

WILL