velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Tanveer Dhillon" <tanveer.dhil...@secf.com>
Subject RE: Problem with null in velocity template
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2005 04:41:30 GMT
use the variable as $!sign ur problem will be removed

-----Original Message-----
From: Madasu, Satya K. [mailto:Satya.Madasu@mcleodusa.com]
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 10:47 PM
To: 'velocity-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: Problem with null in velocity template

Hi,

If I have a null value to the variable then the script is displaying as is
with the $ sign on the web page.

How to overcome this problem? Please let me know.

We are using $project $name to render this.

When I passed in null for project and velocity for name then the result is

We are using $project velocity to render this.

Thanks!

Kiron Madasu
McLeodUSA StarQuality Certified
Software Development Analyst
Phone: 319-790-7591
E-mail: smadasu@mcleodusa.com
Website: http://www.mcleodusa.com

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential
information and is intended only for the person(s) named.  Any use, copying
or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via e-mail.