velocity-user mailing list archives

From jeich...@optonline.net
Subject Re: Problem with decimal in most recent snapshot
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 20:14:09 GMT
When I remove all the resource.loader.props it goes back to the default which is to have the
file.resource.loader.class set but not the webapp.resource.loader.class.

So this puts me back in the normal situation of being able to use web browsing templates,
but not merged templates.  Get the same exception as previosly on the merge.   I am going
to mess around with things, but I am really shooting in the dark a bit.  At one point I had
to get to know the Velocity-tools a bit to get it to work with a latest struts before it was
ready, but I am not too familiar with Velocity yet.

Do you guys have applications where you use both class loaders at the same time with the latest
version?  Doing both web and merges within the same app?

JohnE