velocity-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Daniel Dekany <ddek...@freemail.hu>
Subject Re: Encoding Problem
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 12:41:45 GMT
Tuesday, May 3, 2005, 2:14:47 PM, Daniel Dekany wrote:

> Tuesday, May 3, 2005, 12:27:01 PM, Sandeep kamath wrote:
>
>> Hi Daniel,
>>           Many Thanks. I did try ISO-8859-7 but it still wont work. I
>> get junk characters on the output stream. 
>>
>> I used Velocity.getTemplate("<template file name>", "ISO-8859-7");
>>
>> The template file is in ISO-8859-7 encoding. It still wont work.
>
> Maybe you have forgotten to set input.encoding=ISO-8859-7 in the
> velocity.properties.

Stupid me... I have just noticed you have "ISO-8859-7" in the
getTemplate call. Then maybe you are using not the same *output*
encoding than that the editor/browser you are using to check the output
assumes.

-- 
Best regards,
 Daniel Dekany


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: velocity-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: velocity-user-help@jakarta.apache.org


Mime
View raw message