velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Dressler, Erik(externe MA)" <Erik.Dress...@Dresdner-Bank.lu>
Subject counting in velocity
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 08:00:21 GMT

hello, everybody!

i'm trying to implement a counter in velocity. i have no idea how to do it:

in java i would use a for-loop.

for(int i = 1; i < 10; i++)
{
}

this seems a very easy problem to me, isn't it?

greets, erik

*  *  *  *  *  *  D I S C L A I M E R  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

This message is confidential and intended for the named addressee(s) only.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by E-Mail
return and then delete this message from your system. You should not copy
or use it or disclose its contents to any other person.

If any part of this message is illegible or if you suspect that the message
may have been intercepted or amended, please contact the sender.
Dresdner Bank Luxembourg S.A. cannot accept any responsibility for the
accuracy or completeness of this message without further investigation.