velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Sandeep kamath" <skam...@sapient.com>
Subject Encoding Problem
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 07:26:21 GMT
Hi,
  I am quite new to Velocity. My requirement is that I need to process a
template that has greek characters in it. The current encoding used in
my Java code is "UTF-8" which doesn't work.

Has anyone used Velocity for Greek and is yes, whats the encoding that
needs to be used?

Regards,
Sandeep

-----Original Message-----
From: velocity-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
[mailto:velocity-user-help@jakarta.apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 12:54 PM
To: Sandeep kamath
Subject: WELCOME to velocity-user@jakarta.apache.org

velocity-user@jakarta.apache.org mailing list.

at velocity-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org.

Acknowledgment: I have added the address

   skamath@sapient.com

to the velocity-user mailing list.

Welcome to velocity-user@jakarta.apache.org!

Please save this message so that you know the address you are
subscribed under, in case you later want to unsubscribe or change your
subscription address.

--- Administrative commands for the velocity-user list ---

   <velocity-user-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org>

   <velocity-user-info@jakarta.apache.org>
   <velocity-user-faq@jakarta.apache.org>

   <velocity-user-digest-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org>