velocity-user mailing list archives

From marc <wdkm...@wilson.dk>
Subject Re: can't get the strutslinktool to work.
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 06:14:05 GMT
Well tryed it did't work. It still puts in blanks.

This for example:
<form action="$link.setAction("/DBafdslet")>

Will porduce this in my htmlpage:

<form action="/HelpDesk>

As you can see not apending /DBafdslet after /HelpDesk. Is this a common
problem, or is it just that can't get it to work?

PS using struts 1.2.4 and have tryed with both velocity-tools 1.1 and
the dev souces.