velocity-user mailing list archives

From mailmur <mail...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Loaders and Hashtable+Vector legacy use?
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 14:28:41 GMT
build.xml changes:
manifest.mf file: It is like windows
secondaryClick/Version tabsheet information where we
can see version info etc.

See my webpage zipfile, where you should find
src/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF file. I believe diff did not
include it (just realized).

So to summarize:
* meaninfull src/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF file added (take
from zip)
* updated build.xml to include manifest file when
jarring a project

Go ahead and test it in your working copy. Then open
Velocity-xxx.jar file to Winzip or something and see
manifest.mf file. I really hope Velocity started to
use a meaninfull manifest.mf file.