velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Minor, Vitali" <Vitali.Mi...@ips-software.de>
Subject Problem with velocity (to much brackets)
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 07:47:28 GMT
Hallo,

I have problem during the generation of java files from one velocity
template. I have one central template, which contains 5 another macros.

Each of them is in a separate file. With a #parse() command I include
them to my central file and with following actions I call them here:

Code:

#GenerateEntityTableView()

Now the problem is, if I apply this Template on a XML file (with the
help of an Ant-Scripts), the Java file is produced from it, but at the
end of the class then I have two superfluous round brackets:

Code:

public class CustomerTableModel extends TableModel {
.....code;
}
()

Can somebody tell me please, where the problem is?

Thanks for the replay

Vitali.

 IPS Software GmbH
 Isaac-Fulda-Allee 9
 55124 Mainz
 tel: +49.6131.37577.0
 fax: +49.6131.37577.55
 -
 Niederlassung Munchen:
 Grafinger Str. 2
 81671 Munchen
 tel.: +49.89.18926780
 fax.: +49.89.18926808
 -
 url: http://www.ips-software.de
 Diese e-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte
 e-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben informieren Sie bitte sofort den
 Absender und vernichten Sie diese e-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren
 sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser e-Mail ist nicht gestattet.
-
 This e-mail contains confidential and/or proprietary information.
 If you are not the intended recipient or if you received the e-Mail
 by mistake we ask you to notify the sender immediately and destroy
 this e-Mail. The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this
 e-Mail is prohibited.