velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Minor, Vitali" <Vitali.Mi...@ips-software.de>
Subject How to see if there is the end of the array
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 08:20:13 GMT
Hallo,

I have question about the work with array.

I have a #for-loop in my template like this:

#foreach ($column in $column-detail-data)

                  "${column.getChild("header").Text}",

#end

and I want to now if I'm on the end of the array $column,

because of the comma at the end of the command.

If there is no more elements, I don't want to set comma any more.

Can you give me some advice please?

Thanks for reply.

Vitali

 IPS Software GmbH
 Isaac-Fulda-Allee 9
 55124 Mainz
 tel: +49.6131.37577.0
 fax: +49.6131.37577.55
 -
 Niederlassung Munchen:
 Grafinger Str. 2
 81671 Munchen
 tel.: +49.89.18926780
 fax.: +49.89.18926808
 -
 url: http://www.ips-software.de
 Diese e-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte
 e-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben informieren Sie bitte sofort den
 Absender und vernichten Sie diese e-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren
 sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser e-Mail ist nicht gestattet.
-
 This e-mail contains confidential and/or proprietary information.
 If you are not the intended recipient or if you received the e-Mail
 by mistake we ask you to notify the sender immediately and destroy
 this e-Mail. The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this
 e-Mail is prohibited.