velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Sharma, Anubhuti" <Anubhuti.Sha...@pstsi.com>
Subject Can Velocity be used in EJB container
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 12:54:48 GMT
Hi,

Has anyone used Velocity in EJB container. Is it at all possible?If yes can
any one give me guidlines for doing so.Has anyone faced any problem while
doing so?It will be of great help for me.

thanks
anubhuti

anubhuti.sharma@pstsi.com
DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged.It is intended solely for the addressee.Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorised.If you are not the intended
recipient,any disclosure,copying,or distribution of the message,or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it,is prohibited and may be
unlawful.Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this
message in error.Thank you.