velocity-user mailing list archives

From Jean Francois Chamard <jfcham...@interstructure.ca>
Subject Re: Velocity plugin ?
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 18:13:41 GMT
Hi,
I also use Velocity Web Edit for Eclipse 3.1 and it works quite well.
Did you check if the *.vm files are really opened by Velocity Web Edit?
It hasn't been updated for velocity 1.5dev, at least not yet, so some
errors might show up if you use features which are only in 1.5 like
hashmaps, etc.

There is also Veloedit but I still prefer Velocity Web Edit
http://veloedit.sourceforge.net/

I also saw lately Veloeclipse but never tried it
http://propsorter.sourceforge.net/veloeclipse

Jeff