velocity-user mailing list archives

From Jean Francois Chamard <jfcham...@interstructure.ca>
Subject Re: How to see if there is the end of the array
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 13:45:03 GMT
Christoph's simplest solution works perfectly :)
but if you want to separate each column with , and the last one with
"and"... here is a way to do it
Example: "java","perl","c++" and "xul"
more complicated though

#set( $len = $column-detail-data.length )
#foreach($column in $column-detail-data)
    #set( $velocityCount2 = $velocityCount + 1 )
    #set( $len2 = $len - 1 )
    "${column.getChild("header").Text}"#if ($len2 == $velocityCount)
and#elseif ($len > $velocityCount2),#end
#end

Jeff