velocity-user mailing list archives

From Paul Goepfert <paul.goepf...@gmail.com>
Subject Struts vaildation and velocity pages
Date Sat, 23 Jul 2005 01:20:52 GMT
I am writing validation for my velocity-struts app.   I am using the
struts validation framework to do the validating.  In my validation.xml
file part of the structure includes a statement "field property" I am
wondering if this statement relates more to a jsp web page rather then
any other web page that can utilize struts.  If anyone knows let me
know.  I would have posted this on the struts mailing list but I thought
since this question relates more towards velocity I would post it
here.   By the way here is the code I was talking about

<field property="firstName">