velocity-user mailing list archives

From Simon Christian <si...@stoutstick.com>
Subject Re: How do I pre-populat text, not fields, in a form?(Making forms dynamic)
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 17:34:37 GMT
Hi Marc,

A bit more explanation if you don't mind: why can't you set it within
a Struts Action? Are you trying to set an attribute on the request or
the session?

It doesn't look to me like the kind of thing that really belongs in a
template, though you may have a different approach. If you're using a
VelocityStruts setup, the request is automatically exposed within the
template context, as $request

- simon