velocity-user mailing list archives

From Withers John Z <John.With...@irs.gov>
Subject Help with VelocityViewServlet
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 21:10:18 GMT
Greetings!

I've been trying to sub-class the VelocityViewServlet to implement a web
application I've been working on.  I'm pretty sure I've over-ridden the
various methods properly, but when I access
http://server.com/blah/blah/brows <http://server.com/blah/blah/brows> , I
get a message about the /browse resource not being found.  Just to make sure
I'm not totally insane, I've implemented my own trimmed down 'View' servlet
using the same method signatures and approach as VelocityViewServlet.  This
one seems to work.  Are there any concrete examples of sub-classes to
VelocityViewServlet available that might be instructive in this case?

Thanks!