velocity-user mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] JSF and Velocity
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 21:02:03 GMT
Matthias, do you really see the need for JSF/Velocity support with the
availability of facelets?  I know you took a look at it a few days
ago.

I'm a long-time user of Velocity, and I'd been waiting for a Velocity
rendering kit for some time, but I think facelets is a better fit with
JSF, and provides all the same benefits.  (The Velocity YMTD article
could equally be applied to facelets).

-Mike