velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Mufaddal Khumri" <MKhu...@allegromedical.com>
Subject Velocity plugin ?
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 18:04:28 GMT
Hi,

Is there a good velocity plugin for Eclipse 3.1?

I downloaded the Velocity Web Edit plugin, but whenever I try to open a
file it gives me an error in eclipse.

Thank you for any pointers,

Mufaddal.

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
email in error please notify the system manager. Please
note that any views or opinions presented in this email
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient
should check this email and any attachments for the
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for
Consult your physician prior to the use of any medical
supplies or product.