velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Oliver" <ol...@alariussystems.com>
Subject RE: ClasspathResourceLoader no worky
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 21:56:33 GMT
Ok found part of the solution

I changed

ve.init();
sw = new StringWriter();
Velocity.mergeTemplate("Hibernate_cfg_xml.vm",

ve.init();
sw = new StringWriter();
ve.mergeTemplate("Hibernate_cfg_xml.vm",

but the only copy of the template it is finding is the one stored at the
root of the jar and not the one down in the package.

I have /Hibernate_cfg_xml.vm and
/com/alarius/datasource/Hibernate_cfg_xml.vm

and I have tried

ve.mergeTemplate("Hibernate_cfg_xml.vm",
ve.mergeTemplate("/com/alarius/datasource/Hibernate_cfg_xml.vm",

and even

ve.mergeTemplate("com.alarius.datasource.Hibernate_cfg_xml.vm",

Michael Oliver
CTO
Alarius Systems LLC
6800 E. Lake Mead Blvd, #1096