velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Will Glass-Husain" <wgl...@forio.com>
Subject Re: Re: Language Lawyer question (was: Re: syntax issue)
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 00:54:07 GMT
> Why? How about a hash map that contains "foo", "Foo", "FOO" and
> "foO". What would

FYI:

In the system I was considering deploying a case-insensitive Velocity, we
already use case-insensitive hashmaps.  So the user experience would be
consistent (in my case) if we went to case-insensitive Velocity.

BTW, I didn't intend to argue this forcefully.  There didn't seem enough of
a broad interest in the feature to make it worth including.  Just explaining
the original use case.

WILL